ivybookbindings

Keertana @ Ivy Book Bindings

Hi, I'm Keertana! I am a blogger, student, avid lover of chocolate, and most importantly, a reader. You can follow me for regular reviews, discussion posts, and author interviews on my blog, http://ivybookbindings.blogspot.com. For now, I'm still fairly active on GoodReads, but I can't wait to join the BookLikes community! :)

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
April Genevieve Tucholke
The Story Guy - Mary Ann Rivers The Story Guy took me COMPLETELY by surprise. I wasn't planning on reading it, especially since it's a novella and the idea seemed similar to Ruthie Knox's Big Guy in the sense that both feature protagonists who find guys to date/kiss online, but this wound up being entirely different. It seems like a strange plot for a book - believe me, I know - but Mary Ann Rivers makes it work with poise, depth, and emotion. I fell for the characters in this book so hard, both their romance and their individual plight's, and I came to completely understand why they sought refuge in strangers. I'm hoping all of Rivers' novels are this emotion-packed because I cannot WAIT to try more of her work. Very, very highly recommended. (Only don't read this on a train or a bus because it will make you BLUSH, no matter how dark your skin is. I know.)